Invest In Your Future and Be a Better Version of Yourself
A study through Gettysburg College stated that on average a person will spend up to 90,000 hours at work in their lifetime! We are here to pose the question, why not make those hours count, all while being the best version of yourself that you can be!
At American Import Auto, Inc., we believe in a healthy work life balance, because lets face it, if you are going to put in hours at a work place, you might as well enjoy yourself too! We are an engaging group of individuals that thrive off empowering one another in a team atmosphere. All while working towards the future of the Auto Repair industry. Everyone on our team holds an important role in the success of our business and we truly promote a great company culture by allowing the opportunity for each of us to improve and help each other build skills. We are a team through and through!
You might even be new to the Venice community! In that case, we want to welcome you to this quaint little town that is just exploding with the most community driven small businesses and most supportive individuals both local, and from all over the world! Our owners family has lived here for several generations, so we are here to make you comfortable in your new home location and welcome you be part of our family!
We are a very successful, local family owned automotive repair and maintenance facility serving the Venice community for over 30 years. We are looking for YOU, a responsible and dependable automotive technician to join our team!
- No weekends
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Health and Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Pension plan with company contribution
- Retirement Plan
- Clean and organized facility
- Automotive training
- Top pay for the top Automotive and Diesel Truck Technicians
- Self-starter, friendly, ready to work, & positive attitude.
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
- Strong leaders within one's department that understands the importance of strong relationships with clientele, coworkers, and management.
- Solid computer skills
- Highly organized, keeps and maintains a clean workspace
- Ability to motivate others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both with customers, coworkers, service team, & management
- Enjoys helping people & ensuring customer satisfaction
- Valid and clean Driver's License
- Diagnostic skills preferred
- ASE certified preferred
- 5+ years of job experience in required field preferred
- Full set of tools (we provide special tools and diagnostics equipment)
- Professional references strongly encouraged
- Resume showing skills and education
Our mission at American Import Auto, Inc. is to foster relationships with generations of drivers who value the familiarity of hometown auto service.
Our brand promise is that we are committed to providing personalized, quality auto service by empowering and training an exceptional team of people, fostering a company culture which promotes customer education on the importance of vehicle maintenance and road safety, and maintaining lasting relationships within our local community.
Not sold yet? Take a scroll through some of our social pages and website to see what we do daily here at the shop, and to see our heavy involvement in the community. We are committed to providing clear communication, both verbal and digital.
Visit our Career Page to fill out an application and see some of our testimonials!
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions, we will happily answer them for you!
Take a moment to explore our social media pages: